ALCOHOL ALLERGY

SUDDEN ALCOHOL ALLERGY:

Did you suddenly and surprisingly out of no where experience a sudden alcohol allergy? What sudden alcohol allergy means and how to stop it.

Although 99% of instances of Asian flush is genetic based, meaning the person is born with the alcohol allergy, sudden alcohol allergy may be different and may actually be acquired.

Your body processing and metabolizing alcohol intricately involves your liver. ( If you have not read cause of alcohol alcohol doing so would be a good idea. ) Your liver produces an enzyme referred to as the Asian Flush enzyme.

For persons with a genetic mutation that predisposes them to Asian Flush the liver of such persons does not product enough of this enzyme when the person is drinking alcohol. This causes higher levels of a toxic byproduct of alcohol catabolism to be present in the body of the Asian Flush suffer.

Sudden alcohol allergy on the other hand seems to occur with people who do not have the Asian Flush genetic mutation. If this were the case they would not suffer SUDDEN alcohol allergy but would have been experiencing alcohol allergy all along from day #1.

Liver damage caused from chronic alcohol abuse.

Sudden alcohol allergy is something that happened to me. I become a heavy and frequent alcohol consumer and was able to drink without alcohol allergy or Asian Flush symptoms for several years. All of a sudden one day I was hit with a whole host of symptoms of alcohol allergy. This had never happened to me before.

What had happen was the chronic long term alcohol consumption had compromised the healthy functioning and performance of my liver. Because of damage my liver was no longer able to keep up with producing adequate amounts of active Asian Flush enzyme ( Aldehyde Dehydrogenase ). From that day forward I experienced alcohol allergy symptoms whenever I drank.

At the time I had never heard of alcohol allergy treatments like the No Red Face Formula so I quit drinking. Even if I was aware of these alternatives to continue drinking would have been foolish and surely would have sent me to an early grave. If you are suffering from sudden alcohol allergy you should quit drinking. Be sure to visit your doctor and discuss options with him/her.